Its good to know that you can have the best of both worlds with GAs Performance Series 5000 Aluminium Louvres. Delivering outstanding good looks with service longevity these custom made cool performers certainly line up with the highest expectations.
Always with an eye on the bottom line, greater cost savings are achieved with GAs advanced production methods. Providing for set blade spacing these techniques bring all the benefits of large scale production on quantities as small as one off.
Almost anything is possible with the shape me any way you want to design flexibility of these fantastic high performing aluminium louvers. You can select from numerous options; framed or frameless configurations, rectangular, square, triangular or round shapes, single unit or continuous runs, anodised, mill or powder coated finish.
Features - Benefits
For full product details/dimesions please click on the image at the bottom of this page.
- Extruded aluminium profiles - Added blade rigidity
- Set blade spacing - Significant cost savings
- Angled edges - Clean lines and good detailing
- Thickened profile flanges - Tough, durable, long lasting
- Framed or frameless - Different fixing options
- High quality alloy - Suitable for anodising
- Straights and curves - Greater installation flexibility
- Round & triangular shapes - Fit almost any size opening
- Invisible jointing of frameless panels - 'Continuous' runs
- Optional rear fixed mesh - Insect protection
Royal Society of Medicine: London
Please click the image below for more details.